Friday, January 20, 2012

FOTD: Silent Treatment


Yesterday I finished my Cover Girl Aqua Smooth Foundation so I had to decide on a new foundation to work on.  Living in Florida, I decided to try to use up the last cream foundation that I own.  Some time ago, I purchased several cream foundations to try out before I figured out that the formulation of them just does not work well for me.  If I don't use this product up before March, it will be too hot and humid here to use it again until next winter, as I find that cream foundations just can't stand up to the summer climate here.  I've now added into the rotation as a Project 10 Pan item to use up.
Items marked with an asterisk (*) are Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle Items
FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Cover Girl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup in Ivory*
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)*
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach*
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light*
- Maybelline FIT me Bronzer in Sunlight*
- N.Y.C. Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (contour)*
- e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy*
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer*
- Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil in Brown*
- e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set (set makeup)*
 EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment
- Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous*
- N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mink (top lashline)*
- Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express Washable Mascara in Glam Black*

LIPS:
- Too Faced Free Love Lipstick
- e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink*

No comments:

Post a Comment