Sunday, January 8, 2012

Added Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle Items

After filming my initial Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle video, I realized I had left out some items.  I keep a lip balm and a small bottle of lotion on my side table in my living room because my lips and hands tend to get dry.  Both of these items are things I use every day and am working on finishing up.  I also forgot about my e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set, which I use every day to set my makeup and take away the powdery look.  Finally, I added in the e.l.f. All Over Color Stick.  I added this item for two reasons.  1. the e.l.f. blush I was trying to use up just does not have enough pigmentation.  I can layer it on until my cheeks are covered in powder and I still get barely any color.  By adding in the color stick, I can use up another product that I'm not a big fan of and still get some color.  2. I really want to use up this product because it's something that I don't really like but I can work with.  Some items I hate so much that I can't make them work at all but this is something that I can tolerate enough to use it up.
I have some photos of the items I added in so that you can really see how much I have left to go.  Also, below I have compiled a list of all of the items that I am currently trying to use.  If I didn't make it clear in my earlier video or blog post, I don't plan on using up all of these items before ending my spending ban.  I just want to use up ten makeup products and five bottles but it's whichever ten pans and 5 bottles come first.  I've found in the past that sometimes you think you're close to finishing one item and then you're surprised to find that something you hadn't even thought of gets finished out of the blue.  So then once I've finished any ten makeup items and any five bottles, I'll decide if I need a break from this project or if I want to continue.  I hope that makes things more clear.
e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
Softlips Lip Balm in Vanilla
Body Essence Cucumber Melon Hand Lotion
You can see on the e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set that I only have about 1/3 of the bottle left.  The e.l.f. All Over Color Stick I haven't even made a dent in.  I think I used it twice before this week so I've used it probably a total of eight times and a little goes a long way.  The Softlips Lip Balm is actually almost gone because I use it so much.  I also have another tube of this so when this one is gone, I'll be switching to the newer tube.  And last, the Body Essence Lotion is really close to being finished.  There is some residue on the tube that makes it look even more full than it is but I would say it's down to the about the top of the word "Lotion" on the bottle.  I want to use this up because it's so close to being finished but I just realized that the top of the tube gives an expiration date of "02/09"  I can't even believe I've had this lotion that long!  I remember buying it at Walmart (what seems like) not that long ago.  I'm still going to use it since I'm so close to finishing it.  I think it's probably the antibacterial properties that have expired but that's not why I use it anyway so I'll keep going until it's gone.

Complete List of Items for Project 10 Pan/5 Bottle:

Project 10 Pan Items:
1. Covergirl Aqua Smooth Foundation in Ivory
2. Covergirl Clean Finish Oil- Control Foundation in Ivory
3. Physician's Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Translucent Light
4. N.Y.C. Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny
5. Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer in Sunlight
6. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
7. e.l.f. Natural Radiance Blusher in Shy
8. Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara
9. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Washable in Classic Black
10. Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Waterproof in Glam Black
11. Cover Girl Lash Blast Waterproof in Very Black
12. Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Glimmer
13. N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Sungold Pink
14. e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Perfect Pink
15. Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm in Golden Pink
16. Sally Girl Eyeshadow Single in Champagne
17. Pixi Brightening Peach Correction Concentrate
18. Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous
19. Essence Eyebrow Designer in Brown
20. N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mink
21. Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Chocolate
22. e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
23. e.l.f. All Over Color Stick in Pink Lemonade
24. Softlips Lip Balm in Vanilla

Project 5 Bottle Items:
1. Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Amber Romance
2. Victoria's Secret Body Mist in Love Spell
3. Victoria's Secret Eau de Toilette in Amber Romance
4. Redken Align 12
5. Garnier Fructis Flexible Hold Hair Spray
6. Beyond the Zone Rock On Flexible Hold Hair Spray
7. Up and Up Eye Wise Serum
8. Johnson's Baby Lotion
9. Warm Sugar Cookie Body Butter
10. e.l.f. Makeup Mist & Set
11. Body Essence Cucumber Melon Hand Lotion

Anyone placing bets on which ten makeup items and which five bottles I'll use first?  lol

5 comments:

  1. No bets here, but I'm sure you'll do great! You've got a great variety of things that will get you to your goal more quickly! If I were to do a P10P, it'd take me a year! Not because I have an over load of products, but because I only wear make up half the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your project!!!! I am doing a no makeup spending in January. If I don't spend I am going to reward myself with the Sigma precision Kit brushes. I am struggling because there are some good sales at CVS this week and I have some extra care bucks to spend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing the body sprays will take the longest! I find it takes forever for me to finish even one! I'll bet you use one of the lotions first...I found that one the easiest because the winter weather really dries out your skin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Lindsey: Thanks for the encouragement! :)
    @ Angela: A set of Sigma brushes would be a great reward!
    @Sweetie31209: You were right! I already finished my Johnson's Baby Lotion! That was quick! But in the winter I pretty much cover about 1/2 my body with lotion.
    @ Sweet As Honey Blog: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete