I posted TWO new videos to YouTube today! The first features my outfit for the plane and what's inside of my carry-on bag. The second is what's inside of my check-in bag, including all of the clothes I'm taking with me to Europe!
In this video, I show you all of the makeup that I am taking on my trip to Europe. I will be spending ten days in Austria, Germany, and Switzerland! Most of the makeup I discuss is what's on my face, but here is the complete listing.
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF 30 in Fair to Light
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach (undereye)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- Physician’s Formula 100% Natural Origin 2-in-1 Bronzer and Blush in Light Bronzer/Pink Rose (blush on apples of cheeks, bronzer as contour)
- Maybelline Define a Brow in Medium Brown
- Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- rue beauté Natural Eye Kit
- Sand Dunes on lid
- Chocolate Ice Cream mixed with Boardwalk in the crease
- Boardwalk on upper and lower lashline
- Not a Cloud in Sight as a brow highlight
- Rising Tides as an inner corner highlight
- essence Long-Lasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil in Brown on upper lashline
I was window shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue (because there's no way I could afford to buy anything there) and saw these shoes. Instant shoe lust! I could never afford these on my teacher salary but I thought they were blog worthy!
I may be a beauty fanatic but I'm also a Tomboy at heart and to me, this shoe is the embodiment of femininity meeting masculinity. You have a high wedge cork heel creating this feminine foundation. Then the army green canvas top keeps it from being super girly.
On the front is a camouflage flower. I love the mix of a masculine print in a feminine shape. However, the peep toe keeps it from being too militaristic. I will dream about this shoe at night! Do they make drugstore dupes of high end shoes???