Monday, December 12, 2011

Manicure Monday: Shine of the Times

This is going to be a quick one because it's getting late and to be honest: the pictures speak for the polish.  I started with two coats of Avon Nail Wear Pro in Vintage Blue.  Great application and dry time but I did notice a chip in my thumb nail on my left hand within less than 24 hours.  I don't know what that's about because all the rest of my nails only have very minimal tip wear.  After that was dry, I added one thick coat of Essie Shine of the Times and Seche Vite Top Coat.  Gooooooorgeous!!  I love the way the flakies in Shine of the Times just sparkles and looks different in various lights and angles.  I tried to capture the loveliness of this polish but the photos do it no justice.  You'd have to try this one for yourself to truly appreciate the pretty.
Don't mind my messy cuticles.  I was just too lazy to clean them up last night before I took these pictures.
Soooo pretties!

No comments:

Post a Comment