Monday, December 12, 2011

I Saved $52.10!!

I heard from a few YouTubers, as well as Nouveau Cheap, that both my favorite blemish concealer and powder were on clearance at CVS.  I was eager to check out the Beauty Clearance Sale at my local store before everything was sold off so I stopped after work today and hit the jack pot!
I picked up four, YES FOUR of my favorite powder foundation.  I bought the store out.  This is the Physician's Formula SPF 50 Powder Foundation in the shade Translucent Light.  They normally run around $15.00 and were on clearance for 75% off!  I basically got four for about the same price I would pay for one.  SCORE!  I grabbed these up quickly because this shade wasn't marked with the clearance sticker so it was the only one still full but I checked the price scanner and they were (I think) $3.75!  I also stocked up on a new Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer in Ivory because mine is getting low and I was a bit worried they may be discontinuing this product.  This one was only 50% off and I don't go through concealer that fast so I only picked up one.
And here you can see on my receipt that I saved $52.10!!!  I think that's awesome and if I happen to be near any other CVS stores soon, I'll definitely be checking for more of my Holy Grail powder because at under $4, I don't feel bad stocking up for enough to last a long time.  It is great stuff, after all.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! I love that powder too! Great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone! Has anyone else found some great deals at the CVS sale?

    ReplyDelete