Thursday, December 15, 2011

How Cool Are These?

I only have a few minutes to blog today so this will be fairly quick.  I spent my entire evening in my guest bedroom today, where my arts and crafts supplies are stored.  I made lots of Christmas presents like hats, gloves, and scarves for my family and also had to hem some pants I bought but I finally finished it all!


But today's post is not about sewing.  I just wanted to share this cool product that I found online today.  These are Q-tips from Almay that are prefilled with their eye makeup remover.  Smudged mascara on your lid?  Just wipe it away!  Check out their website for more details.  These look really cool!  I've never seen them in stores before but I will definitely be looking when I'm out this week because I think these would make a great item to travel with instead of lugging your whole bottle of makeup remover on vacation.  Has anyone else tried these before?
Image is from Almay.com.  I do not own the copyrights to this photo.

2 comments:

  1. I have these, they are great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angela: Thanks for the info. I think I'll try them out then! :)

    ReplyDelete