Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hoarding Makeup in my Purse

I couldn't find one of my lip glosses today so I checked to see if I had left it in my purse.  I found more than I bargained for!  Apparently, I've been hoarding makeup in my purse.  Here's what I found.
From top to bottom:
Sinful Colors Extra Shiny Lipgloss in Lilac Mist
Essence XXXL Nudes Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Kiss
N.Y.C. Liquid Lipshine in Brighton Beach Peach
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Rising Star
e.l.f. Hypershine Lip Gloss in Berry Cherry
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Big Night Out
Avon Ideal Shade Concealer Stick in Fair


I think I have an addiction.  lol

4 comments:

  1. My 8 year old daughter does that too. She "collects" everyone's chapstick and lip balm. I always know where to look when I need some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I always have a bunch of lip stuff in my purse too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, it's so nice to know I'm not alone! :)

    ReplyDelete