Thursday, December 1, 2011

FOTD/OOTD: Thursday

Whew!  Another long day today!  Work, orthodontist appointment, dinner, and grocery shopping.  I'm just sitting down for the first time today so let's keep it short and sweet.
For my outfit, I'm wearing the new boots I posted about yesterday, which I purchased at Walmart.  My pants are black crop pants that I bought at Beall's Outlet on clearance (I love a good sale!) at the end of summer for $6.  The real kicker is that they are Liz Claiborne brand.  I didn't like the extremely tapered leg when I originally bought them so I hemmed them into capris, which are the perfect length for tucking into just the top of my boots.  It gives me less bulk toward the ankle and they are still plenty warm enough for Florida.  The white striped shirt is also from Beall's Outlet.  I like the fun details of this top.  Finally, the red shawl cardigan is from Target.
FACE:

- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in Ivory
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Berry Merry
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown

EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Trio in Almond Truffles
- Smashbox Eyeliner in Graphite (top lashes)
- Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil in Almost Famous (waterline)
- Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara

LIPS:
- Essence XXXL Nude Shine Lipgloss in Nude Kiss

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! You look so put together and cute, but sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete