Friday, December 2, 2011

FOTD/OOTD: Friday

Happy weekend!  I am thrilled that it's Friday!  It's been a long and busy week and I'm glad to finally have some time to rest and relax.
Today's outfit is pretty simple, since my work has casual Friday.  My shoes are boat shoes from Payless.  The jeans I'm wearing are Faded Glory flare leg jeans from Walmart.  The green long sleeve T-shirt I purchased at Beall's Outlet.  And finally, I made the brown cowl capelet myself!  (Check out FleeceFun.com for the pattern!)

FACE:
- Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
- N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in Big Apple Blush
- Maybelline Mineral Power Blush in Original Rose
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
 EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Single in Nutty (lid)
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Single in Brulee (highlight)
- e.l.f. Studio Eyeshadow Single in Raspberry Truffle (crease, lower lashline)
- Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil in Almost Famous (waterline)
- N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil in Mink (top lashes)
- Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara

LIPS:
- NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Natural

No comments:

Post a Comment