Monday, December 12, 2011

FOTD: Rainy Day


Today was a rainy, chilly day in Florida so I was feeling some gray shadow.  I am surprised at how these cool toned shadows still look okay on me.  I'm digging that matte gray right now!  Here's what I'm wearing.
FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Almay Truly Lasting Color Foundation in Ivory (mixed together)
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in Ivory (mixed together)
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
- Maybelline FIT me Bronzer in Sunlight
- N.Y.C. Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny (contour)
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum
- CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in True Plum
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
 EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Nude on Nude Palette
                - lid: bottom, right corner
                - crease: bottom, 4th from left
- lower lashes: top, 9th from left
                - top lashes (smudged out liner): top, right corner
                - brow highlight: top, left corner
- Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light (waterline)
- Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner in Black (top lashes)
- Maybelline Colosol Volum Express Waterproof in Classic Black
 LIPS:
- e.l.f. Hypershine Lipgloss in Fairy

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for spamming your blog, lol. I love the way you do your makeup and your MOTD inspire me to fix myself up too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks! It's a good way to take some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete