Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quick Post

Today's post is going to be a quick one.  I have been on the computer and phone all day communicating with people about my dad so I have been pretty busy.  If you are interested, here is the latest news.  He got the liver transplant late last night and so far is doing very well!  He is sitting up and is alert and responsive and the doctors are amazed at how well he is looking and feeling already.  I am so relieved!  There is still a chance his body may reject the liver but so far things look good.  I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Onto the rest of this post.  This was 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Flirt.  I love these polishes!  They always apply like a dream.  I would describe this shade as a deep black cherry creme.  Then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City to stamp over it with a leaf design from Bundle Monster plate BM05.  In the photo below, you can see that there are some bald spots in the sunlight, but in real life, I could not see them at all.  I really think it is a great polish!  If you are looking for a fun fall shade, you might want to try this one out.  And since they are only around $2.50-$3.00, they are very budget friendly too!

No comments:

Post a Comment