Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pedicure: I Hate This So Much



I hate this nail polish look so much it want to fight it.  Yet I have only myself to blame.  I knew I didn't want to ruin it with that dumb crackle polish but somewhere inside of me I thought it might look nice.  I should have trusted my instinct.  The crackle ruined it all.  Don't mind the blurry, awful pictures.  I hated it so much I didn't even care if the pictures looked good because they just wouldn't have made it look any better.  So let's get away from the ugly picture and get down to the pretty.


I started out with one, yes ONE coat of Pure Ice in Crimson.  This is again one of those reds I just fell in love with.  It is completely opaque in one fabulous coat.  It is a gorgeous shimmering crimson red.  Think: blood-red, the-beat-of-my-heart-red, I-am-in-love-red.  Swoon!  For only $1.99 at Walmart, I almost want to buy back ups to ensure I never have to live a life without this amazing shade.  Sidenote: Sorry about the mess and toe separators.  I was getting ready to ruin my pedicure.




Next, I spoiled it all by adding a coat of China Glaze Crackle in Cracked Medallion.  Now, don't get me wrong.  This is a great crackle formula in a lovely shade which I adore.  But it just covered up the beauty that was Crimson and they looked a little too Christmasy together.  I think there wasn't enough contrast because I know this crackle looks great over deep blue.




Then, because that wasn't crappy enough yet, I stamped over each big toe with Bundle Monster plate BM01 and Wet N Wild Black Creme.  And of course, I stamped it totally off center.  Wow.  I sucked at this pedicure.  This is the only pedicure EVER that I've hated so much, I took it off after only two days and repainted.  That much suck.  I really wish I had just left Crimson on its own but lesson learned for next time, I guess.  I hate this so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment