Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Manicure: Mercury Rising

I am a little sad that this manicure is not coming to you on Monday but I have been without cable or Internet since Monday morning.  Apparently someone (perhaps our Home Owner's Association) had flagged some areas of our yard and was doing some digging and accidentally cut the cable line.  Grr!  It finally got fixed today and I'm two days late, but back in business!




Today I have a beautiful nail polish to share with you!  This is such a gorgeous color, I didn't even want to cover it up with nail art!  Reddish brown shimmery fabulosity!!  Drool!  Anyway, this is Sinful Colors in Mercury Rising.  This was opaque in two easy coats.  The only application problem that I had was that the dry time was way too long and I ended up smudging the polish, even after it had already dried for ten minutes.  It didn't make me love the polish any less though!  And have I mentioned how much more I like the way my photos turn out with my light box?  The camera seems to have much less trouble focusing.


Sooooo shiny!  This was without topcoat and you can see that the polish has so much shiny happy goodness that my camera is reflected in the bottle and in my nails!




I think this is a beautiful color for fall and at a price point of $1.99, why not try this one out today?

2 comments: