Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Little Makeup Goes A Long Way

This is how my Sundays usually go: hubby watches football or plays video games while I catch up on YouTube videos and blogs I've been wanting to check out.  It is low maintenance and very relaxing and I like it that way.  So I don't usually want to spend my time fussing with my makeup for only me and my husband to see.  I still like to feel like I look nice, but more like me.  I really do believe that a little makeup goes a long way so today I decided to do a before and after.
BEFORE MAKEUP
I then put on just a few items to brighten things up a bit.  Here's what I did:


Using a makeup sponge, I applied Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light all over the face to hydrate and even skin tone.  Next, under my eyes, I used my ring finger to pat on Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach under my eyes to cover the dark circles.  Next, I used a small fluffy brush to set the concealer with Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light.  Then I used a large powder brush and the same powder foundation all over my face to cover any imperfections and absorb any oil.  With another fluffy large powder brush, I applied Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Everything Under the Sun to my entire face.  I swirled all the colors together for the entire face, then concentrated in the deepest shades and applied a tad more to the apples of my cheeks.  To finish off the face, I filled in some sparse areas of my eyebrows with Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown.


Lastly, to finish off the look, I lined my tightline with Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso.  Then I swiped a bit of Everything Under the Sun's lightest shade to the lid.  Using my e.l.f. $1.00 eyelash curler, I curled my top lashes and applied Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara on both top and bottom lashes.  Finally, I slicked on a bit of Carmex lip balm and in less than five minutes, I was done!


AFTER MAKEUP





3 comments:

  1. You are pretty without makeup too but I think it helps you look more your age because you look really young otherwise. Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful without makeup but I really love this natural makeup look too.

    ReplyDelete