Monday, November 28, 2011

FOTD/OOTD: Monday

Fall has finally come to Florida and I am so excited!  I can finally wear my boots, sweaters, and scarves without running the air conditioner.  So I thought I would do something a little special this week and share each day's Face of the Day and Outfit of the Day.  Now they aren't anything too terribly fancy because I have to work everyday this week and I'm a teacher.  That means lots of slacks and pretty basic makeup.  But I also thought that this is probably the same case for a lot of people these days, so why not share!  Let's start with my outfit.
Sorry about the crummy quality of the picture.  My camera wasn't happy with the lighting at 6AM!  I also couldn't get it zoom out enough to see my shoes, but it's a start!  The pants are brown trouser flares.  I purchased them at Beall's Outlet and the brand is New York & Company.  The white top is just a V-neck from Walmart.  The peach cardigan is from Target and the brand is Mossimo.  I believe it is one of their boyfriend cardigans.  The floral print scarf I purchased at a tourist trap at Schloss Castle in Germany this summer because I love the print!  I tied it into a sort of slip knot.  The look is a bit more spring than fall but that went fine with our 77 degree high here in Florida today.  The cardigan worked well, as we reached the high around noon and the temperature went down from then on, settling at about 65.  Begin the cool weather!

FACE:
- Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Light (blemishes)
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
- N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in Plaza Pink
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
 EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Rue Beaute Natural Eye Kit
                - Seagull on lid
                - Boardwalk lightly in crease
                - Not a Cloud in Sight as brow highlight
- Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light (waterline)
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Shimmer Pencil Eyeliner in Copper (top and bottom lashline)
- Essence Black Mania Carbon Black Volume Mascara

LIPS:
- N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Brighton Beach Peach

3 comments:

  1. I hope this isn't weird... but you remind me of my favorite teacher from high school (Im only 19 though) She was always so pretty and smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Candy: I take that as a compliment! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice make-up!

    www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete