Wednesday, November 30, 2011

FOTD: Wednesday

Combining my OOTD and FOTD today was making the post a little on the long side, so I have posted them separately.  Click here for the OOTD post.


This is actually one of my favorite everyday eye looks.  The eyeshadows are really inexpensive, easily accessible, and easy to blend.  They also look great on almost every skin tone and eye color you might have.



FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in Ivory
- Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
- N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in South Street Seashell
- L.A. Colors Blush in Toast
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
 EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Single in Nutty (lid)
- Cover Girl Eyeshadow Single in Brown Smoulder (crease and lower lashline)
- Wet N Wild Eyeshadow Single in Brulee (highlight)
- Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso
- Essence Long Lasting Eyeliner Pencil in Almost Famous (waterline)
- Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
- Maybelline Colossal Volum Express Washable in Glam Black

LIPS:
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss in Big Night Out

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite eye look as well: Nutty, Brulee and something in the crease. Been looking for Smoulder but not sure if it's been discontinued?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Zara: Hmmm... I don't know, as I've had mine for about a year. It's still listed on the Cover Girl website but I'm not sure if it's been discontinued. Do you have some other shades that look good in the crease with Nutty and Brulee that I should try? I bet a plum would look nice. Think I know what I'm wearing tomorrow... ;)

    ReplyDelete