Thursday, November 17, 2011

FOTD: Freckles

This weekend, I was having an exceptionally clear skin day compared to normal and I was really feeling like showing off my freckles (which I love)!  So I went for something really sweet and natural.  Below are the products I used.


FACE:
- Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
- Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Living Doll



EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light
- L.A. Colors Traditional Palette Eyeshadows
- Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso
- Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara


LIPS:
- Avon Glazewear Lipgloss in Apple Cinnamon

I really liked the Avon Lipgloss.  It was a sample I received from my Avon lady and I'm thinking I definitely want the full size!  I'll have to let hubby know what a great stocking stuffer that would make.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment