Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FOTD: Green and Glasses

It was a chilly day in Florida on Friday and I opted to wear a jewel toned emerald sweater that I love.  Since I really liked the way my blue eyeshadow turned out here, I figured I'd give green a chance too.  Green is another color that usually looks really out there on me.  The magic of glasses!  Once again, I love the way it came out!!  In real life, the shadow on the bottom lash line looked much more green, but I took these pictures at 6:00 A.M. and the lighting was not the greatest but you can still tell what the overall look is.
FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in Ivory
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
- e.l.f. Studio Blush in Berry Merry
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
 EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- NYX Single Eyeshadow in Lime Green (lid)
- Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow in Envy (crease, lower lash line)
- Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow in Brulee (highlight)
- Hard Candy Concealer Pencil in Light (waterline)
- CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso (top lash line)
- Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara

LIPS:
- Essence Mini Lipglosses in Angel’s Kisses in Heaven (sparkly shade)

2 comments: