Sunday, November 6, 2011

FOTD: Barely There Makeup for Glasses (Or Not)


This weekend I was feeling pretty sleepy and lazy, as I was fighting a head cold.  No fun.  So  I spent the weekend in my glasses with my fanny firmly planted on the couch and a cup of hot tea in hand.  On Sunday, I put on some makeup but I really just was not feeling a full face of makeup when I was just sitting at home feeling crummy.  So I decided I would post my Face of the Day that I wear a lot when I want a barely there look.  I photographed it both with and without glasses so you could imagine it on yourself.  I actually like it better with glasses; they just seem to add a little oomph to the look.

FACE:
- Cover Girl Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in Fair to Light
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation SPF 50 in Translucent Light
- e.l.f. Studio Bronzer in Golden Bronzer (Swirled brush in all 4 colors, then applied to entire face.  Swirl brush in pink and medium brown shades, then applied to apples of cheeks.)
- Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown

EYES:
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
- rue beaute Natural Eye Kit (Applied matte cream shade from lid to browbone.  Applied matte taupe to crease.  Applied matte dark brown to lowerlashline and smudged in with finger.)
- Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner Pencil in Espresso (top lashes, smudged in with finger)
- Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous (waterline)
- Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara (top and bottom lashes, after curling them)

LIPS:
- Carmex lip balm

2 comments:

  1. Those glasses look nice on you. I admire how you still put some makeup on even when you don't feel well. Unlike you, I look like crap when I'm sick because I can't be bothered to make an effort those days, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Zara: I've been there! After I had my wisdom tooth surgery/canine removal and bonding, I didn't wear any makeup for the whole 10 days I was recovering. I was too tired and in too much pain to care!

    ReplyDelete