Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Warm Fall Palette Pick

I did it!  I finally remembered to take a photo of my makeup after I applied my palette pick for the day!  Go me!  This is a warm yet neutral look that's nice for fall.




What I Did: I applied the shimmery warm golden brown (labeled 1) on my lid.  I smudged shade 4 (almost the exact same color as 1) under the lower lashline.  For a contour, I mixed together shades 4 and 2 to get a warm medium brown.  Finally, I used shade 3 as a highlight.  If you interested in the rest of the eye makeup I used, just scroll down!




To start off before shadow, I applied my Too Faced Shadow Insurance to keep the eyeshadow from creasing and make it last longer.  To line the waterline, I used Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil in Almost Famous.  On the top lashline, I used Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Brown.  Last to thicken and lengthen the lashes, I applied Wet N Wild Clinical Mascara on both top and bottom lashes.  That's it!  Pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment