Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Try It For Cheap: Suave Dry Shampoo

I've really been wanting to try out the Suave Dry Shampoo but I just didn't really want to end up buying another big bottle of dry shampoo that I hate when I have my Tried and True Salon Graphix Invisible Dry Shampoo on hand.  But my Tried and True is awfully expensive and I use it every other day.  So if the Suave works out as a cheaper alternative, I keep thinking about the $5 per bottle I could save and spend on something else.  Finally, I got the opportunity to try Suave Dry Shampoo for cheap and I wanted to share the find with you.


When perusing my local Dollar General this weekend, I found a bottle of Suave Sleek Shampoo for $1.75 and free with it, you got a trial size bottle of Suave Dry Shampoo!  I already know that my husband will use the shampoo so it's a win-win!  Has anyone else seen this combo around?


I've only had a chance to try this out once so far.  I just wanted to alert anyone who might be interested in the trial size.  First impressions: I like the smell A LOT - very citrusy; not sure about how well it absorbed oil though.  More trial is needed before I can make a decision on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment