Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Purple Palette Pick


For today’s Palette Pick, I went with a more colorful look.  In the hotter months, I tend to go very natural (so it doesn’t melt off and look crazy) but now that it’s finally starting to cool down a bit here in Florida, I’ve been looking forward to wearing more colorful shades.  Today was inspired by the deep purple cardigan I wore.  To accent it, I wore a light satin purple shade on my lids (labeled 1) and a deeper purple in the crease and very lightly on the lower lashline (labeled 2).  As a highlight, I used the shade labeled 3, which is a light cool toned grey.  I think it was a nice combination but the colorful shades were not very pigmented.  Even with my two faced shadow insurance, they showed up might lighter in real life than they are in the pan.  But still a nice look in my opinion.


Did I mention I even sat the camera on my makeup stand to remind myself to photograph this look before heading off to work?  Sigh... the frustration of waking up at 5 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment