Monday, October 24, 2011

Palette Pick: Saturday and Sunday

This post finally gets me caught up on posting about my palette picks from last week.  This is just a quick update on what I chose from my e.l.f. 32 Palette this weekend.


SATURDAY:




On Saturday, I had early plans to do lunch and shopping with some friends, so I needed something to get me out the door quickly and still look good.  I pretty much copied a look I did earlier this week, using the shimmery taupe in the upper corner (labeled 1) as a lid shade and mixing shade 1 with shade 2 for the crease.  For the lower lashline, I smudged shade 1 into the outer half of the lashes.  I really wish I had time to photograph this look, as it was my favorite of all the palette picks from this palette.  Oh well!  Life keeps us all pretty busy.


SUNDAY:




Sundays are my day to relax and usually it's filled with football and nail painting at home so I tend to keep my makeup and hair really low maintenance.  For this look, I am wearing some tinted moisturizer, topped with my favorite Physician's Formula Healthy Wear powder foundation and Pixi correction concentrate under my eyes.  On my cheeks, I have a Wet N Wild Bronzer from the summer's limited edition collection.  On my eyes, I applied shade 1 all over and then topped the whole look off with mascara and lined the bottom waterline with my trusty nude eyeliner.  Slap on some clear lip blam and that's it!  Light and natural and only takes about five minutes!  What do you think?




No comments:

Post a Comment