Monday, October 3, 2011

Manicure Monday: Twisted Pink


I'm really not a big fan of pink nail polish.  There was a time when that was all I wore, but these days I find it boring and predictable.  All the shades are the same.  Light baby pink, hot pink or Barbie pink... so dull.  So I was surprised when I found myself oddly attracted to this shade.  Admittedly, I fell in love with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in Bubblegum Pink.  It was such a pretty and unique (Is that possible?) shade of Barbie pink with subtle silver shimmer.  This one is sort of along the same lines.  A hot pink with that twist of gold shimmer.  I love this shade so much I almost didn't want to cover it with stickers or art work but once you start with nail art, it's like highlighting your hair (so I'm told); you just become addicted.  I love the look of this polish.  So girly and yet sassy.  And now I'm craving more pinks!  Anyway, enough blabbering.  This is three coats (although two was plenty) with very little cleanup necessary.  I love the brush on these polishes.  I think I need to buy every shade of Xtreme Wear they make!

Enlarge to see the gold shimmer in the bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment