Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm Seeing Stamping Everywhere!

Ever since I received my *awesome* nail stamping kit, I'm seeing stamping everywhere!  I keep seeing patterns that I could make into nail looks but I've been waiting until Halloween designs are over to start.  So now that Halloween is today... here are some pictures I took of some patterns that inspired me.  I wonder what I should try next?


This is one of my favorites.  It's actually the pattern on a sleep mask that I bought at Target for $1.00 this summer.  If you click to enlarge, there's actually a lot more detail than I think I could achieve with stamping - at least until my skills improve some!




I think the pattern on this tissue box is pretty fun too.  A purple faux-water marble with dark French tips and a lighter line between?  Tons of work, but sooo pretties!!


This is the inside of my Caboodles train case.  The "C" could easily be turned into a swirl design and the colors are so fun!  I don't even know how to describe them... fuchsia? magenta? purple? hot pink?  Fun any way you call them.

And last, the outer covers of both of my rue beaute natural eye kit palettes.  The left case could be pretty easy - different flowers stamped on beige with white and brown polish.  The right case would be harder... a beige base with leopard print stamped in brown and filled in with gold.  Then pink flowers stamped on with green accents.  Lots of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment