Friday, October 14, 2011

Festive Fall Pedicure

I am so happy that I have some time to post this weekend because I've had some photos saved for awhile now that I've wanted to share of some manicures and pedicures that I did a few weeks ago.  This one features a festive fall pedicure in a stunning orange combination.  The shades I used were Finger Paints in Cordur-Orange and Sinful Colors in Cloud 9.



Don't mind the mess (I have a really hard time seeing my toenails to aim!  lol) as I hadn't cleaned up yet but wanted to show this polish in all its alone-glory.  This is one, yes ONE coat of Finger Paints in Cordur-Orange!  Can't you believe it?!?  AMAZING opacity and great formula.  The only thing I didn't like about this polish was that it dried much darker than it looked in the bottle.


ONE coat of Cordur-Orange
To lighten the shade up a bit, I added a coat of Sinful Colors Cloud 9 over top.  Cloud 9 is a rather sheer orange with gold shimmer.  Magnificent!  Together, I think they make a perfect fall orange look.  I almost didn't want to take this off after two weeks!

In the sunlight (what little we had that day)

In the shade


No comments:

Post a Comment