Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Copper Palette Challenge

For today's Palette Challenge, I decided to go with a copper toned look.  I was wearing a fall pumpkin colored top today and was inspired by the pretty shade in my outfit.  For my lids, I chose the shade outlined in red, which is a shimmery soft copper.  Next, in the crease, I used a dark shimmering brown, outlined in light blue.  As a brow highlight, I used the matte cream shade outlined in green.  The blush shade I chose was not very pigmented, so I layered on a decent amount of the peachy shade outlined in purple.  I also decided to spice up the look by using a glittery copper toned eyeliner on the bottom lash line.  The one I used is from Jordana.  It's the Glitter Rocks Retractable Eyeliner Pencil in Rockabilly Brown.  The glitter can be annoying (a little too large for eyeliner) but it's a really pretty shade, especially for fall.




For tomorrow, I'm thinking plum shades.  Maybe something in the far right column.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment