Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pedicure: Snappy Sorbet



As I mentioned in yesterday's Manicure post, I also painted my toes a lovely shade of orange.  This was another Sally Hansen Insta-Dri formula, this time in the shade Snappy Sorbet.  I had the same problems with this formula.  Basically, it is hard to apply because it dries faster than I can apply it unless I apply a super thick coat, which then pools in the cuticle area.  Hate this formula but I really do love this color.  And I swear the streaks and bald spots aren't as obvious in real life when my feet are so far from my eyes.  There is a subtle shimmer in this shade that is just lovely, even though it's still not completely opaque after three coats.  I wish this shade came in the Xtreme Wear brand but I think this as well as the Lightening shade will work well for toes, where you can't see the imperfections as much.


Direct sunlight
Sunlight, but in the shade

No comments:

Post a Comment