Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nail Polish Wish List

My nail polish collection
If you couldn't tell by my recent post subjects, I am currently obsessed with nail polish.  It's been the topic of most of my posts for the past several weeks.  This is mainly because I'm currently on a makeup diet and nail polish is one of the only things I am allowing myself to buy, mostly because I didn't have that many.  Well that's all changed now!  I really should just give up on this makeup diet stuff and admit that I am a shopaholic and yes, I own more products than I will probably ever use in a lifetime but it's a collection thing (like stamps!) as much as a cosmetic thing.  Anyway, I am going to try to not buy anymore new polishes until I've used some of the ones I already have, as there are a lot that I've never used once yet.  So instead of buying, I've made a wish list of polishes I want to buy.  Of course, by the time I got around to posting this, I've bought several of the polishes on my list, but no worries!  I just added more.  lol


* Polishes with an asterisk (*) are ones I have purchased since starting this list.



Sinful Colors
*Nirvana
*Savage
*San Francisco
Cream Pink
Shausha
Frenzy
Paradise

Wet N Wild
Wild Shine:
*Dreamy Poppy
*Red Red
Lavendar Crème
Blazed

Fast Dry:
*Hannah Pinktana
Party of Five Glitters
Blue Wants to be a Millionaire

Mega Last:
Tropicalia
Private Viewing
Bite the Bullet
Club Havana
Heat Wave

Sally Hansen
Xtreme Wear:
Strobe Light
Mint Sorbet
*Bubblegum Pink
Mystic Lilac
Concrete
Going Green
In the Spotlight

Essie:
Demure Vixen

And.... any drugstore brand of flakies polish!  Any suggestions on ones that are available now?

What about you?  What polishes are on your wish list?

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you must really love polishes to have such a long list :P I usually just buy colours that catch my eye, and are a reasonable price. I eye OPI, etc cos they just wow me with their selection, but nothing too specific, mainly because I'll never bring myself spend so much on polishes, esp OPI which is so pricey in Australia :(
    I looked up the Sally Hansen polishes you mentioned though, and they're all GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polishes way too much! And most of the brands I buy are really inexpensive, around $1 or $2 American. I've never bought OPI though. I should check them out; I hear they have unique shades! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Wet N Wild in Blazed and am disappointed at how thin in goes on. You will need 4 coats. I wouldn't recommend even though it looks great in the bottle. I would recommend Rain Check.

    I also picked up the Sinful Colors "Tapping Fingers" as a substitute for Blazed. They are on sale for $.99 at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing Rain Check for awhile but it seemed like it would be really sheer. I think I'll add it to the wish list!!

    ReplyDelete