Monday, August 8, 2011

Manicure Monday

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><>
Mani-Pedi Basket
<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><>
Top view

Just another Manicure Monday!  Has anyone else heard the Manic Monday song by the Bangles?  I'm sure everyone has, but today as I painted my nails on the last day of summer for me (I go back to work tomorrow!), I kept hearing that song in my head but ManicURE Monday instead!  I'm weird, I know.  Anyway, my nails still need a lot of cleanup done before I show the world, so on this Manicure Monday I thought I would share the new mani-pedi basket that I put together a few weeks ago.  I have found myself painting my nails far more often lately, since I’m currently off work for the summer and this is handy for me.  I live in a two story townhouse and my nail polishes and supplies are stored upstairs but I almost always paint my nails downstairs.  Now I can toss in my nail polish color of choice, grab and go.  Here’s what I keep in it.


- Profiles Spa Nail Dryer Fan from Sally Beauty Supply (can run on batteries or the AC adapter cord)
- Nail Polish Remover
- Nail File
- Nail Buffer
- Orangewood Stick
- Plastic Cuticle Pusher
- Toe Nail Clippers
- Orly Bonder Base Coat
- Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat
- Hello Kitty Toe Separators

I've never been a huge Hello Kitty fan (I like her but am not obsessed, if that makes sense?) but who could resist those toe separators?  Pink with Hello Kitty and the separator part is shaped like a star?  Too cute!  But what I love most about this set is that the actual star shape is just the right size to separate my piggies!  There's nothing worse than toe separators that are painful to wear!  These ones are cute and comfortable and also came with a Hello Kitty mini nail clipper!  You can pick the set up at Target!

Hello Kitty Toe Separators!

No comments:

Post a Comment