Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fingers and Toes

I recently painted both my fingernails and toenails and thought I'd share the final look.  I'm pretty pleased with the polish I used on my toes but I was pretty disappointed in the way my fingernails turned out.  I think I'll be repainting them soon.
Toes
On my toes, I'm wearing Milani One Coat Glitter Nail Laquer in Gold Glitz.  I am really impressed with this polish!  Glitter polish is usually hard to make look good but this really went on with just one coat!  And to me, any nail polish that looks good after one coat is a keeper.  I think this will really look nice on fingernails closer to fall.


On my fingernails, I have on several coats of Essie nail polish in Blanc, followed by Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Vintage Violet.  I really did not like the way the purple crackle turned out.  The color looked much more violet in the bottle but turned out rather brown on the nails.  Not what I was hoping for.  I've picked up several new polishes lately and I'm really looking forward to trying some of them out.  I'm thinking the next time I paint my nails I will be staying away from the crackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment