I decided to start a mini series of makeup looks where I use all or mostly products from one brand. More brands to come soon!
*Note: I had originally purchased Wet n Wild’s Intuitive Blend Shade Adjusting Foundation-Primer in Fair, Cover All Cover Stick in Light, and Natural Blend Pressed Powder in Bare to use with this look. However, I found all of them so horribly low quality that I refused to ever put them on my face again. Add those to my list of regret buys! I will review them later so you can see what I found wrong with them. Instead, I substituted with some better products that are in a similar price range.
1. Claudia Stevens Facial Prep Foundation Base
2. Covergirl Clean Makeup Oil Control in Ivory
3. Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 2-3.5: Ivory
4. N.Y.C. Smooth & Natural Matte Powder Foundation in Urban Light
5. Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Crème Shadow Pencil in Pixie (as eyelid base)
6. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Single in Penny (lid color)
7. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Single in Nutty (crease shade)
10. Wet n Wild Kohl Eyeliner in White (to line lower waterline)
11. Wet n Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker in Black
12. Wet n Wild Mega Length Mascara in Very Black
13. Wet n Wild Color Icon Blusher in Mellow Wine (apples of cheeks)
14. Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink (darker 2 shades as contour; lighter 2 shades as highlight)
15. Wet n Wild Wild Shine Lip Laquer in Flirtatious
16. Wet n Wild Speed Gloss Energizing Lip Shine in Fired Up