These are my favorites for the month of September and why I have enjoyed each one.
Why I Love It:
1. Tresemme No Frizz Ultra Light Shine Spray
I love this product for its ability to stave off the humidity and heat that we continue to have in Florida, even through September. It keeps my hair smooth in this weather!
2. N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in Big Apple Blush
No matter what shade you choose (I now have 5 out of the 6), I love these crème sticks for their ability to outlast the heat. Big Apple Blush is a great shade to go with pink or peach powder blush.
3. Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express in Glam Brown
I have actually used an entire tube of this and had to replace it. I love the brush for natural but beautiful eyes. The brown shade is dark but not as harsh as black can sometimes look on my fair skin. I will never be without this mascara in my life!
4. e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer
This is a good primer that is non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) and highly affordable.
5. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Golden Pink
I love this shade as a contour for cheekbones. I think it looks more natural than bronzer on my fair skin.
6. wet n wild Kohl Eyeliner in White
This and coffee are two staples that help me seem less tired after getting up for work at 5:00 AM. Applied to the lower waterline, this brightens and opens eyes, no matter how little sleep you got that night.
7. Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
This is another product I have used in its entirety. It is user friendly and makes a well defined line quickly and effortlessly. For around $1.50 – 2.00, this is another product I must have at all times.
8. N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Sun Gold Pink
This is a gorgeous color that just makes my lips look natural and pretty.
9. Essence of Beauty Crease Brush Duo Eyes
These brushes are amazing for getting into the crease and defining even small eyes. For rather small brushes, they even do a decent job of blending.
10. Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 2 – 3.5: Ivory
If I had to pick only one makeup item, this would be it. I have horrible dark circles under my eyes all the time and this is one of the only concealers I’ve found that can hide them!