1. With a cosmetic wedge, apply a thin layer of Palladio Herbal Face Primer all over face. (Sally Beauty Supply or ULTA)
2. Apply Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup in Ivory all over face.
3. Using ring finger, apply Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 2 – 3.5: Ivory to any dark undereye circles.
4. With a fluffy powder brush, sweep on e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder to T-zone. (eyeslipsface.com)
5. Brush on e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara to neaten eyebrows. (eyeslipsface.com)
6. Line lower waterline with e.l.f. Eye Widener Pearl White eyeliner. (eyeslipsface.com)
7. Using index finger, apply a thin layer of Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer from lashline to eyebrows. (Sally Beauty Supply or ULTA)
8. On the eyelid, draw on a thin layer of L.A.Colors All-N-One Lipstick, Blush, and Eyeshadow in Pink Satin. (Dollar Tree Stores) Blend with finger.
|The pink is even brighter in person.|
10. With a medium crease brush, apply to the crease Covergirl Eye Enhancers Single Shadow in Tapestry Taupe. This is a shimmering taupe shade.
11. With a fine crease brush, apply to the outer section of the crease Covergirl Eye Enhancers Single Shadow in Brown Smoulder. This is a deep, matte brown that is highly pigmented so be careful when applying.
12. Blend everything well with a fluffy crease brush. Using the same brush, apply a light layer of Covergirl Eye Enhancers Single Shadow in Pink Chiffon to the browbone. This is a super light pink shade that is shimmery.
13. Use Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in Espresso to line the eyes, getting as close to the lashes as possible.
14. Use wet n wild Idol Eyes Crème Shadow Pencil in Pixie to highlight the inner corner of the eyes.
15. Curl lashes. Then, using a disposable mascara wand, apply two thin coats of wet n wild Mega Length Mascara in Very Black.
16. Using finger, apply NYC Blushable Crème Stick in Plaza Pink to the apples of cheeks. Blend with finger.
17. Using the pink blush in e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, apply with a brush to the apples of cheeks. Blend outward toward hairline. (eyeslipsface.com)
18. Using the bronzer in e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, contour cheekbones by making a “fishy” face to find your cheekbones. Apply bronzer on cheekbones, directly below blush. (eyeslipsface.com)
19. A medium size blush brush will be perfect to apply e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow to tops of cheeks as a highlight. (eyeslipsface.com)
20. Apply N.Y.C. Ultra Moist Lipwear in Pink Chiffon to lips.
21. For extra shine, apply Sally Girl Mini Lip Gloss Want in Clear to lips. (Sally Beauty Supply)