This look was inspired by my husband, who suggested I do a post on date night makeup. Date night made me think of that little black dress, so this look was designed around that idea. I chose feminine pinks with gold undertones and winged black liner. Enjoy!
1. e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer
2. Covergirl Clean Liquid Foundation Oil Control in Ivory
4. e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder (T-zone only)
5. e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara (eyebrows only)
6. NYX Eyeshadow Base in Pearl
7. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Flamingo (over eyelid)
8. ULTA Baked Eyeshadow in Covet (dark shade in crease; light shade as a highlight)
9. Jordana Easyliner for Eyes Retractable Pencil in Smokey (lower water line only)
10. wet n wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker in Blackest Black to line upper lashline. Starting at the center of the eye, thicken the line towards the outside. Wing the liner out at the end, lining it up with the outside edge of the eyebrow.
12. Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Soft Plum (apples of cheeks)
13. Covergirl Cheekers Blush in True Plum (apples of cheeks)
15. wet n wild MegaGlo Illuminating Powder in Catwalk Pink (to highlight cheekbones)
16. N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine in Dusty Rose