Today’s Face of the Day is inspired by the warm colors of fall combined with the warm weather of the Indian Summer we are continuing to have here in Florida. I wore this to a get together for my husband’s birthday so I went for some extra sparkle around the eyes. Here are the steps to achieve this look.
1. Use a cosmetic wedge to spread a thin layer of e.l.f. Mineral Infused Face Primer all over face.
2. Use a foundation brush to stipple on Covergirl Ultimate Finish Liquid Powder Makeup in Ivory to entire face.
3. Use ring finger to pat on Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 2-3.5: Ivory to undereye circles.
4. Apply Maybelline Mineral Power Finishing Veil Powder in Light over T-zone with a fluffy powder brush.
5. Tidy up eyebrows with e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara.
6. Line lower waterline with wet n wild Kohl Eyeliner in White.
7. Use index finger to wipe on Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer from lashline to browbone and to inner corner of eyes.
8. With a flat shader brush, pat on NYX Eyeshadow Single in Golden over eyelid.
9. Use a medium-sized crease brush to apply Covergirl Eye Enhancers 3 kit in Golden Sunset (darkest shade) to the crease.
10. Use a fine crease brush to apply Covergirl Single Shadow in Brown Smoulder to the outer ¼ of the crease to deepen. Blend with a fluffy crease brush.
11. Using the same fluffy crease brush, lightly sweep on NYX Eyeshadow Single in Sahara as a highlight below the brow bone.
12. Line top lashes, close to lashline with Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in Espresso.
13. Rub some wet n wild Idol Eyes Crème Shadow in Pixie onto an eyeliner brush. Use to brush to highlight inner corners of eyes, as well as to line the inner ¼ of bottom lashline, below lashes.
14. Line the other ¾ of the bottom lashes with Jordana Glitter Rocks Retractable Eye Liner Pencil in Rockabilly Brown.
15. Curl lashes. Use a disposable mascara wand (traditional style brush) to apply two light coats of Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown.
16. Use ring finger to apply N.Y.C. Blushable Crème Stick in Berry New Yorker to apples of cheeks.
17. Go over crème blush with Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Iced Mocha with a duo fiber blush brush.
18. Use an angled brush to sweep on Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Golden Pink as a contour to cheekbones.
19. Use a small blush brush to sweep on Savvy Luminzer Illuminating Powder in Warm Beige (bottom two shades) as a highlight on top of cheekbones.
20. Apply wet n wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss in Bronze Berry to lips.