1. Brush on Maybelline Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder in Medium 1: Sandy Beige all over face to even out skin tone.
2. Place e.l.f. eyelid primer on eyelids, from lashes to brows.
3. We used NYC Eye2Eye Shadow in Chocolate Kiss (discontinued). You could use any matte nude shade and matte dark brown. Pack the nude shade on eyes from lid to brow, then use the brown to contour the crease.
4. We added depth to the contour with Savvy Satin Eye Shadow in Burgundy (again, any burgundy shade would work).
5. Line top lashes with Jordana INCOLOR Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner in Brown (available at Walgreens). Smudge with dual tip cosmetic applicator (Q-tip with a pointed end).
6. Curl lashes.
7. Brush on Maybelline Colossal Volum’ Express in Glam Brown to top and bottom lashes.
8. Apply Milani Minerals Blush in Mai Tai to apples of cheeks.
9. Sweep on NYC Liquid Lip Shine in SunGold Pink.